This is an opportunity for a hardcore developer who has good experience in working with SAP’s Business Technology platform, including usage of SAP’s CAP (Cloud Application Programming) model and Node.js.
SPOSEA’s BrightPrice suite of products provides true enterprise-wide control of periodic pricing maintenance, deal review, guidance and governance. The software science, algorithms, machine learning and the best data management practices combined in powerful solutions, drive improvements in every stage of the pricing cycle. Our world class pricing maintenance and optimization engine allows customers to optimize their pricing models with full transparency and governance, unlocking all pricing relevant data from any source. SPOSEA prides itself on always striving to create an environment that helps SPOSEA capitalize on the diversity of our people and the inclusion of ideas and solutions to meet the needs of our increasingly global and diverse customer base. We actively seek to foster greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future leaders. We are always looking for the best and brightest talent and pride ourselves on our individuality – inviting candidates to come as they are and do what they love. The common thread that attracts us to candidates is their passion for their work and the desire to make an impact in their careers, in the community, and on the world.
The SAP CAP / Node.js developer role:
You will be responsible for developing CAP / Node.js oriented enhancements for our products, either as part of SPOSEA product development or customer projects. As part of our Agile development approach, you will report to your respective Scrum Master and make use of the Agile process management tool Azure DevOps. From SPOSEA’s product development perspective, you will have the opportunity to influence the technical architecture of our products. Next to this and below mentioned main activities, we would be happy to discuss your ambitions and ideas to see how together we can further shape your CAP / Node.js developer role and your ambitions in general.
- Get and maintain good understanding of our products.
- Keep content in the online Agile process management tool Azure DevOps up to date to help increase transparency and efficiency of the work done by the team.
- Contribute to stand-up meetings.
- Create estimates based on provided requirements.
- Implement requirements making use of CAP and Node.js.
- Write technical documentation for requirements implemented.
- Assist during User Acceptance Testing and Go-Live.
- Help out colleagues where needed and contribute to continuous knowledge building and sharing.
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
We are seeking someone with full software development lifecycle experience on SAP Business Technology Platform, making use of CAP and Node.js.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on development experience with CAP and Node.JS.
- Proven skills in building scalable web applications/cloud services using cutting edge web technologies (JQuery, Server-Side JS, REST, OData).
- Clear understanding of SAP Business Technology Platform (Cloud Foundry) and available platform services.
- Solid knowledge of microservices architecture and service mesh. Able to design, architect and develop microservices based applications.
- Understanding of containers and orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with JAVA programming, Python programming or SQL usage in applications (especially with SAP HANA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP systems functionality, SAP Fiori UX principles or GraphQL is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset.
- DevOps mindset with inherent sense of ownership through deployment lifecycle and Agile product development.
You preferably have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) in business, IT, or engineering. But equally important for the ideal candidate to know is that at SPOSEA, we embrace innovation and new technology. And our culture is driven by talent and passion instead of titles and seniority.
We offer a work environment full of innovative and great technologies, used to continuously develop our advanced SAP BTP CAP-based products. You will be able to contribute to the rapid growth of our company and further develop your career, while collaborating with some of the best experienced professionals we already have working with us. And of course, we provide a competitive term of employment-plus package to you with a complete overall package