This is an opportunity for an exceptional Scrum Master with significant delivery responsibility to perform a key role within customer accounts as well as SPOSEA product development.
SPOSEA’s BrightPrice suite of products provides true enterprise-wide control of periodic pricing maintenance, deal review, guidance and governance. The software science, algorithms, machine learning and the best data management practices combined in powerful solutions, drive improvements in every stage of the pricing cycle. Our world class pricing maintenance and optimization engine allows customers to optimize their pricing models with full transparency and governance, unlocking all pricing relevant data from any source. SPOSEA prides itself on always striving to create an environment that helps SPOSEA capitalize on the diversity of our people and the inclusion of ideas and solutions to meet the needs of our increasingly global and diverse customer base. We actively seek to foster greater levels of diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future leaders. We are always looking for the best and brightest talent and pride ourselves on our individuality – inviting candidates to come as they are and do what they love. The common thread that attracts us to candidates is their passion for their work and the desire to make an impact in their careers, in the community, and on the world.
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
The Scrum Master role
You will be responsible for running customer projects and SPOSEA product development projects making use of Scrum and you will be reporting both to the client’s Project Managers as well as SPOSEA’s Director of Operations. From SPOSEA’s product development perspective, you will have the opportunity to influence the product roadmap and release strategy, as well as to improve and streamline the process and ways of working. Next to this and below mentioned main activities, we would be happy to discuss your ambitions and ideas to see how together we can further shape your Scrum Master role.
- Manage your project’s resources and resource planning.
- Drive the successful outcome for the client delivery whilst adhering to our values and quality.
- Serve a Scrum development team and help them achieve and maintain productivity.
- Use the online Agile process management tool Azure DevOps to help increase transparency and efficiency of the work done by the team.
- Guide and mentor, the team on how to use Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Own the project status reporting and client expectations.
- Liaise with SPOSEA’s Director of Operations and SPOSEA’s CCO in respect of run rate, Scrum team performance, impediments, risks and dependencies impacting the projects.
- Customer Liaison (Support Issues, Schedule, Requirements, Testing).
- Help out colleagues where needed and contribute to continuous knowledge building and sharing.
We are seeking someone with full software development lifecycle experience, preferably in an SAP development environment. You must have experience in managing a distributed team with varying skill sets.
- Experienced Scrum master.
- Proven track record in successful delivery of Agile engagements.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strong Risk / Issue Management experience.
- Budget management, commercial and customer experience.
- Excellent team motivator with strong facilitation skills.
- Highly desirable:
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience with online process management tool Azure DevOps.
- Experience with working in a product development type organization.
- Knowledge SAP environments, in particular SAP’s Business Technology Platform.
You preferably have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) in business, IT, or engineering. But equally important for the ideal candidate to know is that at SPOSEA, we embrace innovation and new technology. And our culture is driven by talent and passion instead of titles and seniority.
We offer a work environment full of innovative and great technologies, used to continuously develop our advanced SAP BTP CAP-based products. You will be able to contribute to the rapid growth of our company and further develop your career, while collaborating with some of the best experienced professionals we already have working with us. And of course, we provide a competitive term of employment-plus package to you with a complete overall package