SPOSEA is growing quickly and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pricing and SAP SD Consultant. You will be based in The Netherlands (Hoofddorp, close to Schiphol) and you are very experienced in face-to-face consulting with new and existing clients. You are a great communicator with a proactive personality, willing to pitch in not only during customer projects but also supporting the pre-sales team with winning new customers. Functionally, you excel in understanding pricing business processes, gathering requirements, drafting user stories, translating those into a functional design, and implementing them with your strong business knowledge. Essentially, you are key to design and drive customer implementations and you contribute to the BrightPrice Suite product development.
SPOSEA’s next-gen SaaS pricing solution BrightPrice facilitates agile price optimization & management (PO&M), deal management (CPQ), analytics & reporting including data science, and CCM rebate management and settlement. Our solutions are deployed all over the world because of our comprehensive “out of the box” capabilities and customer-centric approach. The BrightPrice Suite is designed to seamlessly integrate with SAP ERP, avoids duplication of functionalities, and requires a very low effort of ETL. SPOSEA offers valuable Pricing Consultancy and Transformation Services. Due to this multidisciplinary expertise SPOSEA excels in understanding business processes, helping customers to achieve their Pricing Excellence goals.
SPOSEA prides itself on always striving to create a positive and welcoming work environment anchored in the diversity of our people. Their ideas and solutions are key to meeting the needs of our increasingly global and diverse customer base. We actively foster diversity in our workforce and in our pipeline of future leaders. We are always looking for the best and brightest talents and invite them to join us as they are and do what they love. The common thread that attracts us to candidates is their passion for their work and the desire to make an impact in their careers, in the community, and on the world.
The Senior Pricing and SAP SD Consultant role
You are central to understanding customer requirements and leading BrightPrice implementation projects from a business and functional perspective. You draft user stories, map out business processes, and analyse customer pricing structures. Most of all, you design the customer specific solution direction for the SPOSEA BrightPrice Suite of applications and lead the solution realization. As part of our Agile development approach, you are in a customer facing role, responsible for creating Functional Design documents, guiding and coaching the developers, and your (managing of) testing provides essential feedback to the development teams. Your outgoing personality combined with your business/pricing domain knowledge helps in demonstrating to new clients how BrightPrice can support their processes and essentially, your contributions make a big difference in winning business with new clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a ‘sparring partner’ for the customer pricing team, challenging current pricing process setup (both inside and outside SAP ERP) with your strong communication skills.
- Understand customer pricing processes in-depth and ideate the optimal to-be process for clients, leading to a winning solution design end-to-end across both BrightPrice, SAP SD and potential additional systems like CRM, E-commerce etc.
- Responsible for solution realization in projects, design end-to-end functionalities and add design details to user stories in Azure board.
- Contribute to the realization of the solution in close collaboration with the scrum team, Solution Architects, and other business stakeholders.
- Support the project manager to deliver projects within scope, time, and budget.
- Support in sales and new customer onboarding with pricing process and SAP SD expertise. Quickly grasp and reflect on how the customer process can be realized within BrightPrice.
- Execute/oversee detailed SAP system scan/audit and process analysis for (new) customers.
- Provide functional expertise in the implementation project in the relevant domain.
- Ensure that requirements defined in solution description are implemented accordingly.
- Identify, handle, and resolve project delivery issues in the associated (business) domain.
- Ensure testing is completed with business stakeholders based on the agreed scope.
- Manage go-live along with team, performing cut-over activities and handling hyper care.
- Create user manual and hand over documentation to the business users.
Next to this and above mentioned key activities, we at SPOSEA are looking forward to hearing your ambitions and ideas and seeing how we can shape the role to match with your aspirations.
We are seeking a team player with excellent communication skills and extensive pricing business knowledge, coupled with expertise in SAP SD, and living and working in The Netherlands.
- Creative mind with strong ideation / problem solving attitude and proactive approach.
- Extensive pricing business knowledge and experience, able to challenge business/pricing counterparts.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Dedicated to reach and maintain high quality standards in project delivery.
- Hands-on pricing process experience with a company using SAP SD for Pricing.
- Expertise in End-to-end pricing configuration and technical knowledge on SAP Pricing.
- Ability to understand and willingness to adapt to the latest SAP cloud technologies like CAP, Node.js, UI5. Experience in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Variant configuration, contract management, OTC processes, integration with MM/FI modules, integration with 3rd party solutions, and SAP technical knowledge including ABAP are a plus.
- DevOps way of working requires inherent sense of ownership through deployment lifecycle and Agile product development/implementation is a plus.
- English language required; other European languages (esp. German, Spanish, Dutch) are a plus.
You preferably have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) in business, IT, or engineering. But equally important for the ideal candidate to know is that at SPOSEA, we embrace innovation and new technology. And our culture is driven by talent and passion instead of titles and seniority.
We offer a diverse work environment full of innovative and great technologies, being a frontrunner in utilizing new services and components in our SAP BTP based products. You will be able to steer the product direction together with us and contribute to the rapid growth of our company. We offer the chance to continuously develop your career, while collaborating with some of the best experienced professionals we already have working with us. And of course, we provide a competitive employment and benefits package.
We are based in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, and will require 50% office-based working.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Irma Baars (email@example.com) and she will direct you to the right person.